Restaurant Review: Lakeville’s Copper River Fish & Chop House
Whether you’re interested in a juicy steak, a fresh-caught piece of walleye or a good old-fashioned burger, Lakeville’s Copper River Fish & Chop House could have just what you’re looking for.
Located at 17516 Dodd Blvd., the restaurant’s menu is overflowing with delectable options for everyone. The eatery boasts fresh seafood daily and also sources many of its ingredients locally. Sundays and Monday’s there is a half-priced bottle of wine special for the entire day, and Tuesdays are Blue Point Oyster Day. There is also a happy hour from 3-6 p.m. every day, as well as from 9-11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
According to reviews on reservation and review site OpenTable.com, Copper River has just over 4 out of 5 stars.
Lunch hours run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Saturday, dinner runs 4-9 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 4-10 p.m. Friday through Saturday, and 2-9 p.m. Sundays.
For more information on the restaurant, visit its website at crfishandchop.com.
- Dial-A-Ride Now Available for Lakeville Seniors
- Lake Marion: 560 Acres of Fun on the Water
- More Single-Family Homes, Townhomes Proposed for Lakeville
- Donnelly Farm; The Heart of Lakeville and Within Walking Distance of Everything
- Lakeville has Luxury for Less; Community Experts Know the Best
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.