Post Chooses Lakeville for Cereal Division Headquarters
Post Foods recently announced that it will be moving the headquarters of its cereal division to Lakeville.
According to the SunThisweek, after purchasing MOM Brands cereal business in January, Post will consolidated the two and set up shop in Lakeville. It’s office in Parsippany, NJ will be closed by May 2016 for the move to Minnesota.
In a release, the company said the combined business, which will be called Post Consumer Brands, will be led by MOM Brands President Chris Neugent, the paper said.
- Restaurant Review: Buckboard in Lakeville
- Angry Inch Brewery to Be Lakeville’s First Taproom
- Lakeville North’s 7th Grade Basketball Team Wins Championship
- Lakeville Council Approve Preliminary Plat for New Housing Development
- New Lakeville Neighborhood Now Open for Building
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.