More Single-Family Homes, Townhomes Proposed for Lakeville
Two builders have submitted applications to for the approval of preliminary plats to build new single-family homes and townhomes in Lakeville.
According to a public notice on the city’s website, the Ryland Group and Manley Development are the two developers interested in building more than 200 new single-family dwellings and townhomes.
The Ryland Group is hoping for preliminary plat approval for 98 single-family residential lots and 45 detached townhome lots on property located north of 210th Street, east of Hamburg Avenue, and west of Cedar Avenue, the notice said. While Manley Development is seeking approval for 67 single-family residential lots and a variance for lot width and impervious surface area within the Shoreland Overlay District.
The Lakeville Planning Commission with hold public hearings for both applications at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 22, 2014 at the City Hall Council Chambers, 20195 Holyoke Ave.
- Lakeville North Golfing Twins Are Two of the Best
- Longtime Lakeville Social Studies Teacher to Retire
- Longtime Friends and DECA Members Repeat First Place
- Donnelly Farm; The Heart of Lakeville and Within Walking Distance of Everything
- Lakeville has Luxury for Less; Community Experts Know the Best