Massive 26-Acre Estate Comes on the Lakeville Market
A massive 26-acre estate in Lakeville recently came on the market for just under $1.8 million.
According to Lakeville Patch, the massive rolling estate features a 44-foot indoor pool accompanied by a wet bar, 80-inch TV, hot tub, sauna and guest bath.
In addition, the home reportedly boasts six bedrooms, six full bathroom and 2 half baths, and was built in 2001.
The address is 21800 Laigle Ave.
- Youth Hockey Team Recognized for Fundraising Efforts
- Lakeville Named One of Nation’s 100 Safest Cities By Neighborhood Scout
- Lakeville’s Dakota County Library Location to get $5.8 Million Renovation
- Lakeville Man With ALS Receives Bucket List Gift to Go to Super Bowl
- 3 Lakeville Educators Named as 2018 Minnesota Teacher of the Year Candidates
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.