Lakeville Seeks Applicants for Various Boards, Commissions
If you’re interested in city government and looking for an opportunity to get involved, consider applying for one of Lakeville’s citizen advisory boards or commissions.
According to the City of Lakeville, there are nearly 100 community members who volunteer to be part of these boards and commissions, and all play a huge part in helping the council make decisions.
The following boards and commissions have vacancies:
- Planning Commission
- Economic Development Commission
- Lakeville Area Arts Board
- Parks, Recreation, and Natural Resources Committee
- Finance Committee
- Cable TV Board
All applications are due Thursday, Feb. 26 and can be mailed to City Clerk Charlene Friedges at:
Lakeville City Hall
20195 Holyoke Ave.
Lakeville, MN 55044
For more information, call Friedges at 952-985-4404.
- Apartment List Ranks Lakeville as No. 1 Family-Friendly City in MN
- Lakeville’s Students Receive Nominations to U.S. Service Academies
- Lakeville Hires New Arts Center Manager
- Lakeville Artist Wins 2015 DNR Stamp Contest
- Lakeville Hobby Author Publishes Second Book
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.