Lakeville School Board Seeking Community Input on District Issues
Lakeville’s School Board is seeking community input to better understand what district-wide issues need to be addressed.
According to Sun Thisweek Newspapers, Lakeville’s School Board approved conducting a scientifically-valid survey that would be sent to district residents to find out what their priorities are.
“Phone calls would begin in mid-August and I would expect the results back probably in September,” Superintendent Michael Baumann told the newspaper.
The Board and staff want to know what the community considers priorities to be — from space and capacity issues to boundary adjustments to other priorities, the report said.
- Lakeville North Alum J.P. Macura Signs With NBA’s Charlotte Hornets
- Lakeville North Basketball Standout Tyler Wahl Commits to Wisconsin
- Lakeville North Senior Named Pioneer Press Baseball Player of the Year
- Lakeville School Board Chair Michelle Volk to Seek Seat on City Council
- Lakeville Schools Seeking School Supply Donations This Summer
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.