Lakeville School Board Chair Michelle Volk to Seek Seat on City Council
Lakeville’s School Board chair is looking for new office.
According to Sun Thisweek Newspapers, Lakeville School Board Chair Michelle Volk has announced her candidacy for Lakeville’s City Council.
Volk, whose School Board term is up this year, has spent 18 years on Lakeville’s School Board, the report said.
“It has been an honor serving Lakeville parents and educators, and I look forward to the opportunity to serve the community as a whole,” Volk said in the report.
- Lakeville Schools Seeking School Supply Donations This Summer
- McGuire Middle School Teacher Named ‘Excellent Educator’
- Lakeville One of Metro’s Fastest Growing Cities
- Lakeville City Council Approves New Food Truck Ordinance
- Kenwood Trail Disc Golf Course is Now Open
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.