Lakeville North Senior Named Pioneer Press Baseball Player of the Year
Lakeville North High School’s baseball team has this year’s best player.
Senior catcher Nick Juaire has been named the Pioneer Press Baseball Player of the Year.
This season, Juaire put up impressive stats. He hit .500 with six home runs and 28 RBIs, while also serving as one of the state’s premier defensive catchers, the report said.
He reportedly took up the catcher position at age 7. With no one wanting to take up the position, he volunteered for it – and it’s paid off.
Juaire is reportedly committed to play baseball at Texas Christian University next year.
- Lakeville School Board Chair Michelle Volk to Seek Seat on City Council
- Lakeville Schools Seeking School Supply Donations This Summer
- McGuire Middle School Teacher Named ‘Excellent Educator’
- Lakeville One of Metro’s Fastest Growing Cities
- Lakeville City Council Approves New Food Truck Ordinance
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.