Lakeville Named One of Nation’s 100 Safest Cities By Neighborhood Scout
The city of Lakeville is one of the safest cities in America, according to Neighborhood Scout, a national real estate data company.
According to Lakeville Patch, Lakeville was named the 86th safest city in the country, and the only city in the state to be ranked.
Lakeville is safer than 65 percent of cities in America, NeighborhoodScout says.
To come up with the rankings, the group compared the safety of cities with at least 25,000 people based on the total number of property and violent crimes per 1,000 residents.
- Lakeville’s Dakota County Library Location to get $5.8 Million Renovation
- Lakeville Man With ALS Receives Bucket List Gift to Go to Super Bowl
- 3 Lakeville Educators Named as 2018 Minnesota Teacher of the Year Candidates
- Orchard Lake Students Spend Afternoon Making Sandwiches for Homeless
- Lakeville Receives Grant to Help Construct New Park
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.