Lakeville Hires New Chamber President
Following a national search, a new Lakeville Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention and Visitors Bureau president has been hired.
According to SunThisweek, Tim Roche, who led the Twin Cities North Chamber of Commerce as president and CEO for six years, started in Lakeville on Monday, Aug. 4. Roche has lived in Lakeville for the last 10 years.
“Living in the community will provide me the opportunity to have a deeper knowledge of the business base in the area, and will allow me to shop more locally at Chamber member businesses and attend more community events,” Roche told SunThisweek.
Roche replaces longtime president Todd Bornhauser, who held the position for 14 years and resigned in June to seek other opportunities, the newspaper reported.
For more information on the chamber, go to lakevillechamber.org.
- Lakeville Firefighters Shave Heads for Girl With Cancer
- Lakeville Landowners Hold Key to North Creek Greenway
- Restaurant Review: Lakeville’s Copper River Fish & Chop House
- Dial-A-Ride Now Available for Lakeville Seniors
- Lake Marion: 560 Acres of Fun on the Water
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.