Lakeville Firefighters Shave Heads for Girl With Cancer
Lakeville Firefighters banded together to show support for “one of their own” this week.
According to WCCO, firefighters shaved their heads to show solidarity for the daughter of a firefighter who was recently diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma.
Amanda Miskimen, 20, shaved her head before beginning chemotherapy and radiation treatments, and her dad asked fellow firefighters if they wanted to join in, the article said.
The group got together Monday, July 28 to show their support and shave their hair together.
- Lakeville Landowners Hold Key to North Creek Greenway
- Restaurant Review: Lakeville’s Copper River Fish & Chop House
- Lakeville North to Induct 6 into Hall of Fame This Summer
- Lake Marion: 560 Acres of Fun on the Water
- Longtime Lakeville Social Studies Teacher to Retire