Lakeville Council Approve Preliminary Plat for New Housing Development
Another new housing development is making its way through the proper city channels.
According to SunThisweek, the Lakeville City Council approved a preliminary plat for the Berres Ridge project at its Jan. 5 meeting. The new development is expected to add 366 new single-family homes over 151 acres by 2020.
The project is located just north of County Road 50, east of Highview Avenue and west of Hamburg Avenue, the newspaper reported. Homes are estimated to range from $300,000 to $400,000, and multiple builders may be able to build on site.
- Lakeville Police Launch Cops & Coats Campaign
- New Lakeville Neighborhood Now Open for Building
- NerdWallet Study Names Lakeville as Top Spot for Young Families
- Lakeville Hires New Arts Center Manager
- Recycle Your Old Holiday Lights in Lakeville
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.