Lakeville Artist Wins 2015 DNR Stamp Contest
After finishing as runner up in the previous contest, Lakeville artist Stephen Hamrick recently won the 2015 Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) trout and salmon stamp contest.
According to HometownSource.com, Hamrick won the contest with his painting of a brook trout. The contest has been held for 34 years and Hamrick has won it a whopping four times.
Four entries advanced to the final stage of judging during the contest, which was held July 31. According to HometownSource.com, the other finalists were Ronald Engebretson, second place; Richard Goodkind, third place; and Anthony Kuehn, fourth place.
- Lakeville Firefighters Shave Heads for Girl With Cancer
- Lakeville Landowners Hold Key to North Creek Greenway
- Restaurant Review: Lakeville’s Copper River Fish & Chop House
- Lakeville North to Induct 6 into Hall of Fame This Summer
- Lake Marion: 560 Acres of Fun on the Water
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.