Former Lakeville Police Chief is This Year’s Pan-O-Prog Parade Grand Marshal
Former Lakeville Police Chief Tom Vonhof is making is return to the streets this summer as he prepares to be the grand marshal for the city’s annual Pan-O-Prog Grand Parade.
Pan-O-Prog, or Panorama of Progress, is Lakeville’s largest festival and it returns to town on July 4 and will be here until July 14.
According to SunThisweek, Vonhof began his career in 1980 with the Lakeville Police Department and was its chief for about seven years.
Vonhof has worked in every position at the department, including serving as an undercover narcotics investigator and a field trainer. He has even hosted the department’s cable television show.
The parade is set for 5:30-7:30 p.m. Saturday, July 12. For more information on the summer celebration, go to panoprog.org.
- Dial-A-Ride Now Available for Lakeville Seniors
- Lakeville North to Induct 6 into Hall of Fame This Summer
- Lake Marion: 560 Acres of Fun on the Water
- More Single-Family Homes, Townhomes Proposed for Lakeville
- Lakeville North Golfing Twins Are Two of the Best
- Longtime Lakeville Social Studies Teacher to Retire
- Longtime Friends and DECA Members Repeat First Place
- Donnelly Farm; The Heart of Lakeville and Within Walking Distance of Everything
- Lakeville has Luxury for Less; Community Experts Know the Best
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.