Dial-A-Ride Now Available for Lakeville Seniors
Lakeville seniors with transportation needs will now have access to DARTS Dial-A-Ride service through an agreement with the city.
According to a city’s website, seniors 60 years of age and older who live in Lakeville can now get assisted, door-to-door service through DARTS Dial-A-Ride to any destination within Lakeville, Farmington, Burnsville, Eagan, Apple Valley, and Rosemount.
The cost is between $3.50 and $7.50 each way, and rides need to be scheduled two days in advance. Same day rides can be done as long as there is room in the driver’s schedule. The vehicle can accommodate up to 16 people and wheelchair lift-equipped. Everyone will receive a confirmation call the day before the scheduled ride.
Ride hours are 7:30-4:30 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. For more information, see a flyer from the ride service here.
- Lakeville North to Induct 6 into Hall of Fame This Summer
- Lake Marion: 560 Acres of Fun on the Water
- Amy Willingham Announces Bid for Minnesota House Seat
- More Single-Family Homes, Townhomes Proposed for Lakeville
- Lakeville North Golfing Twins Are Two of the Best
- Donnelly Farm; The Heart of Lakeville and Within Walking Distance of Everything
- Lakeville has Luxury for Less; Community Experts Know the Best
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.