City of Lakeville’s Annual Tree & Shrub Sale is On Now
The City of Lakeville’s 8th annual tree and shrub sale has officially launched, and orders will be accepted through April 20.
According to the city’s website, bare root (not potted) trees and potted shrubs are the types of plants available, and include Japanese Lilac, Autumn Blaze Maple, Red Oak and many others. Residents can also purchase an American Sentry Linden tree as a donation to a city park.
Tree pickup is 8-10 a.m. April 25. You can pay online using a credit card, or by credit card, check or cash at the Parks & Recreation Department or Central Maintenance Facility. You can also mail a request form and check to the parks department.
Get all the information and pricing on the city’s website.
- Apartment List Ranks Lakeville as No. 1 Family-Friendly City in MN
- Lakeville Council Approve Preliminary Plat for New Housing Development
- NerdWallet Study Names Lakeville as Top Spot for Young Families
- Lakeville Hires New Arts Center Manager
- Restaurant Review: Teresa’s Mexican Restaurant in Lakeville
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.