Challenge for Children’s Paintball Event is July 19
The seventh annual Challenge for Children’s Paintball Big Game is set for July 19 at MN Pro Paintball Park, 22554 Texas Ave. in Lakeville.
According to SunThisweek, the event was founded in 2009 by Lakeville resident and entrepreneur Matt Ames to benefit Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota. Ames was born with a congenital heart defect and he has been treated at Children’s since birth and still receives care there today.
This year’s event will run from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tickets are $35 through June 30 and $50 after that.
- Lakeville Schools Honors 2015 Friends of Education Award Winners
- Post Chooses Lakeville for Cereal Division Headquarters
- Apartment List Ranks Lakeville as No. 1 Family-Friendly City in MN
- Lakeville’s Students Receive Nominations to U.S. Service Academies
- Lakeville Council Approve Preliminary Plat for New Housing Development
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.