‘Bowling for Brains’ to Hold Annual Fundraiser in Lakeville April 15
Bowling for Brains will be holding its annual fundraiser in Lakeville April 15.
According to Sun Thisweek Newspapers, the seventh annual event is open to the public and will benefit the American Brain Tumor Association and Givens Brain Tumor Center at Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis.
The event will be held at Bowlero Lakeville, located at 11129 162nd St. W., and will go from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The reported cost is $35 for adults, $25 for children over the age of 3, and children under the age of 3 are free.
To find more information, to register or donate, visit bowlingforbrainsmn.org.
- Lakeville Special Education Teacher Named Semifinalist for Teacher of the Year Award
- Lakeville’s Target to be Modernized as Company Revamps Local Stores
- Massive 26-Acre Estate Comes on the Lakeville Market
- Youth Hockey Team Recognized for Fundraising Efforts
- Lakeville Named One of Nation’s 100 Safest Cities By Neighborhood Scout
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.