Angry Inch Brewery to Be Lakeville’s First Taproom
Lakeville will soon be home to its first brewery taproom. Thanks to the city council approving a measure to allow such establishments, Angry Inch Brewing is signing a lease for the former Ace Hardware building in downtown Lakeville on Holyoke Avenue.
According to the Star Tribune, lifelong friends Jon Erickson and Josh Hebzynski are hoping to open the taproom in time for the July 4th holiday weekend.
“If you don’t love what you’re doing, it’s not worth doing no matter what you’re being paid,” Erickson told the Strib of the pair’s first small business venture. “We’re looking forward to sharing that with people.”
The newspaper said that Angry Inch Brewing plans on featuring six brews year round with a seventh rotating every six months, an eighth rotating every two months, and a ninth being whatever experiment the two are working on.
- Century Middle School Robotics Team Heading to World Championship
- Lakeville North’s 7th Grade Basketball Team Wins Championship
- Apartment List Ranks Lakeville as No. 1 Family-Friendly City in MN
- Lakeville’s Students Receive Nominations to U.S. Service Academies
- Lakeville Council Approve Preliminary Plat for New Housing Development
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.