Allina Clinic to Operate Clinic in Lakeville Hy-Vee Store
Allina Health is partnering with Hy-Vee to operate a clinic inside the grocer’s Lakeville store.
According to the Pioneer Press, the clinic will be staffed by Allina Health board-certified advance-practice clinicians, offering care for minor illnesses and rapid laboratory testing for patients ages 18 months and older.
Allina has said research has shown consumers are seeking care at grocery stores and stand-alone locations because of convenience and other factors.
The clinic will open in the spring the report said, and hours will be 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Two Lakeville Teachers Named ‘2018 Educators of Excellence’
- Lakeville Special Education Teacher Named Semifinalist for Teacher of the Year Award
- Lakeville’s Target to be Modernized as Company Revamps Local Stores
- Massive 26-Acre Estate Comes on the Lakeville Market
- Youth Hockey Team Recognized for Fundraising Efforts
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.