Lakeville Looks to Within for New Superintendent
Lakeville schools will be promoting from within to fill its superintendent position.
According to Sun Thisweek Newspapers, current Executive Director of Business Services Michael Baumann will be the next superintendent for the school district.
Four candidates emerged as finalists for the position, but Baumann became the favorite after impressing community members, city leaders and school groups during interviews on April 21, the article said.
The board unanimously voted at its April 25 to enter into contract negotiations with Baumann.
- Lakeville Ranks in Top 20 on ‘Best High Schools’ in Minnesota List
- Lakeville Superintendent Candidates Narrowed to Four
- Lakeville Student Wins State ‘Triple A’ Award
- Lakeville South Hires New Activities Director
- Developer Looks to Add Lots to Lakeville’s Berres Ridge Community
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.