Lakeville Superintendent Candidates Narrowed to Four
Lakeville’s School Board has narrowed the pool of candidates vying for role of superintendent down to four.
According to Sun Thisweek Newspapers, the four remaining candidates include:
- Michael Baumann, executive director of business services with Lakeville
- Jeffrey Holmberg, assistant superintendent, Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools
- Roger Rindo, superintendent, Oconomowoc (Wisconsin) Area School District
- Ann Schultz, superintendent, Mosinee (Wisconsin) School District.
The candidates were selected from a pool of more than 40 applicants, which was narrowed to 11 semifinalists, and now down to just four finalists.
The district is seeking a new superintendent after Lisa Snyder announced this winter she was moving on.
As part of the process, finalists will interview with administrators, union and non-affiliated staff members, Chamber of Commerce members, city officials and the community on Friday, April 21. They will also have a second set of interviews the same day with the School Board.
- Lakeville Student Wins State ‘Triple A’ Award
- Lakeville South Hires New Activities Director
- Developer Looks to Add Lots to Lakeville’s Berres Ridge Community
- Lakeville South Names New Football Coach
- Lakeville to Partner With County on Fiber Upgrades for City Facilities
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.