Lakeville Student Wins State ‘Triple A’ Award
A Lakeville South High School student has earned a statewide honor recognizing excellence in academics, athletics and fine arts.
According to Sun Thisweek Newspapers, Harmony Zweber-Langer won the Minnesota State High School League’s Triple “A” Award in region 1AA.
Triple A award is a recognition program the Minnesota State High School League has sponsored since 1988, and the award goes to students who have a 3.0 or higher grade point average and who participate in athletic and fine arts activities, the article said.
- Lakeville South Hires New Activities Director
- Developer Looks to Add Lots to Lakeville’s Berres Ridge Community
- Lakeville South Names New Football Coach
- Lakeville to Partner With County on Fiber Upgrades for City Facilities
- City Council Eyes Doubling Term for Mayor of Lakeville
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.