Lakeville-Based Post Consumer Brands Named ‘Employer of Excellence’
A Lakeville-based breakfast cereal manufacturer has been recognized as a great place to work.
According to the SunThisweek, Post Consumer Brands has been named an Employer of Excellence by the Dakota-Scott Workforce Development Board.
Nine Dakota County businesses in total earned the award, which recognizes the best employers in the local area, and provides information to companies about the practices they use to attract and retain employees.
Post Consumer Brands needed to to complete a 40-question survey that allowed employment practices to be analyzed by a consulting firm, including data on turnover, rate of growth, promotion rates, employee evaluations and feedback, and other things.
- Hy-Vee Grocery Store Now Open in Lakeville
- Lakeville Council Approves New District 196 Elementary School
- Lakeville North, South Students Earn Flint Hills Scholarships
- 20 Lakeville Students Among 100 Awarded Dakota Electric Scholarships
- Mike Zweber to Return to Home as Lakeville North High Activities Director
This local update courtesy of your Lakeville Community Expert.