Thousands of High Schoolers Attend Cherry Creek Diversity Conference
More than 1,100 Colorado high school students attended the 25th annual Cherry Creek Diversity Conference Feb. 3 that was hosted by Greenwood Village-based Cherry Creek School District.
According to Denver TV Channel 7, high school students from all over Colorado spent the day discussing diversity, politics, and other controversial issues at the conference.
The conference took place at Cherry Creek High and was hosted by Youth Celebrate Diversity. It reportedly included 40 workshops, which cover controversial topics like body image, hate crimes, and homelessness.
- Local Movie Maker Returns Home to Make Films for Nonprofit, Mission-Driven Organizations
- Buildium: Denver is Secondary Real Estate ‘Market to Watch in 2018’
- Cherry Creek Superintendent Harry Bull Announces Retirement
- Retired Cherry Creek Employees Launch New Education Initiative
- Development Firm Sells Granite Place at Village Center Office Building
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.