Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Adds Greenwood Village Facility to Network
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers (RMCC) has expanded its community-based care network in south Denver, by adding two new medical oncologists and their Greenwood Village treatment center to the practice.
According to a press release on FortMillsTimes.com, Robin Kovachy, M.D., and Lillian Klancar, M.D., joined RMCC Jan. 1, and bot will continue to treat patients at their Greenwood Village facility.
“By adding Drs. Kovachy and Klancar and their treatment facility to our practice, we gain the expertise of two highly skilled medical oncologists, in addition to a new treatment location in Greenwood Village,” John Fleagle, president of RMCC, said in the release. “This helps us meet the growing demand for our services in south Denver by providing another convenient RMCC treatment center that can offer timely access to quality care.”
The new addition expands RMCC’s statewide network to 19 locations, the release said.
- Greenwood Village’s Maui Wowi to Open First Corporate-Owned Store
- CSU’s Greenwood Village Campus Ranks No. 7 in Nation for Online Bachelor’s Programs
- MonkeySports Opens in Greenwood Village
- Espresso Americano Opens first U.S. Location in Greenwood Village
- Alberta Development Partners Breaks Ground on ‘The Promenade’
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.