Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
From duck confit and mussles to seared Ahi tuna and juicy steaks, Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro offers a little something for everybody.
The menu is always changing with the seasons and the kitchen sources a lot of its ingredients locally. Here’s how the restaurant describes itself:
“At YaYa’s in Denver, our lunch and dinner menus are full of an eclectic mix of tastes and aromas. Experience perfectly aged Filet Mignon in a rich Chianti and Gorgonzola sauce or a fresh flatbread pizza baked perfectly in our oak-fired oven. If you’re looking for something different, try one of our innovative meat entrees, rich pastas, tasty mediterranean euro bites or Denver’s freshest seafood.”
For more information on the restaurant or to see menus, go to yayasdenver.com.
- Greenwood Village Working to Collect Socks for the Homeless
- Espresso Americano Opens first U.S. Location in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village’s Company Partners with Teriyaki Madness for Expansion
- Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
- BEW Global Gets Innovation Award
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.