Restaurant Review: Sansone’s Bistro in Greenwood Village
If you’re looking for a unique dining experience, how about hitting a spot that offers a Crispy Duck with a Chipotle/Lingonberry sauce and quesadillas on the same menu?
Sansone’s Bistro in Greenwood Village is just the place.
The restaurant, which is owned and operated by chef Robert Sansone, calls itself a place that offers a casual fine dining atmosphere, serving up “Modern World Cuisine.” It’s savory menu is also accompanied by a full bar, homemade desserts and gluten free options. There’s a chef’s choice of local and seasonal specials every evening, Ladies Night events, and much more that makes this a great dinner or night-out option. In addition to the eatery’s daily in-house business, catering options are also available.
Sansone’s is located at 5969 S. University Blvd. in Greenwood Village. The restaurant is open 4:30-9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 5-9 p.m. Saturdays and closed Sundays.
- Review: Baker’s Way Bakery in Greenwood Village
- Sierra Trading Post Opens in Greenwood Village
- Real Estate Investing: How to Diversify Your Portfolio
- Dunkin Donuts Set to Open By November in The Village
- Taste Classic Inspired European Cuisine at Chinook Tavern
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.