Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
If tonight is feeling like an “I need steak” night, then consider hitting Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village.
The restaurant offers a dozen different steak and chop entrees, as well as jumbo Alaskan crab, lump crab cake and other delectable seafood options. Brook’s also features three private dining rooms for larger celebrations or events, and happy hour from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The happy hour features delicious munchies such as fried crawfish and fried calamari for just $6 per plate.
According to the review and reservation site Open Table, Brook’s Steak House boasts nearly 5 out of 5 stars based on 68 reviews. As for Urbanspoon and Yelp, both sites have Brook’s ranked at 4 out of 5 stars.
- ‘All Colorado Art Show’ Now Open in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Company Buys Detroit Apartment Complex
- BEW Global Gets Innovation Award
- Review: Baker’s Way Bakery in Greenwood Village
- Sierra Trading Post Opens in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.