Restaurant Review: Bara Sushi & Thai in Greenwood Village
If you’re in the mood for a little Asian cuisine tonight, consider heading over to Bara Sushi & Thai in Greenwood Village.
From shrimp tempura and edamame to speciality sushi rolls and Kun Pao Chicken, Bara Sushi & Thai offers a little something for everyone’s taste buds. The menu is absolutely huge, which could make for some hard decisions.
As for customer reviews, here’s how the restaurant ranked on various review and social sites:
Yelp: 3.5 out of 5 stars
Google+: 4 out of 5 stars
Groupon: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Trip Advisor: 4 out of 5 stars
The bistro is located at 8000 E. Belleview Ave. #D50. For the full menu. click here.
- Five Fun Facts About Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Boy’s Superhero Wish Granted
- Cherry Creek Ranked Among the Nation’s Best High Schools
- Quick Spring Cleaning Tips for Home Sellers
- Palate Food + Wine Bar Aims for Spring Opening
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.