Palate Food + Wine Bar Aims for Spring Opening
The Landmark development center will soon be home to a new restaurant and bar. According to Westword, Palate Food + Wine Bar plans on opening its doors in April.
The new concept restaurant is being opened by wine experts and liquor store owners Vivek and Sanju Beri, and there will be just as much emphasis on the wine as the food.
“Food and wine are an eternal pairing,” Sanju said to Westword. “You can’t have one without the other.”
There will be 150 wine options available to customers, as well as beer and whiskey. As for food, the menu is being described as American-infusion, and will change seasonally, the publication said.
Palate Food + Wine Bar will be located at 5375 Landmark Place.
- Restaurant Review: The Wooden Table in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Sunflower Seed Business Booms
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Adds Greenwood Village Facility to Network
- Greenwood Village’s Maui Wowi to Open First Corporate-Owned Store
- CSU’s Greenwood Village Campus Ranks No. 7 in Nation for Online Bachelor’s Programs
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.