Niche: Greenwood Village Is a Top Place to Raise a Family in Colorado
Greenwood Village is one of the top places to raise a family in the state, according to Niche.com’s 2018 rankings list.
The annual “Best Places to Raise a Family in America” report looked at thousands of cities in total, ranked then nationally and then by state as well. Greenwood Village took the No. 15 spot in the state.
To come up with the rankings, Niche took a peek at key factors such as the quality of local schools, safety, affordability, and access to family amenities. More simply, Niche attempted to measure “the appeal of an area for families.”
The city also boasts an “A+” grade overall from the data aggregation site, as well as an “A” designation for “Public Schools.”
To see the full list of Colorado rankings, click here.
- WalletHub Study Ranks Denver as a Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’
- Cherry Creek School District Honors Volunteers
- Cherry Creek Tennis Coach Named High School Coach of the Year
- Cherry Creek Schools Among Best in State, According to Niche
- Greenwood Village-Based Cherry Creek School District Has a New Superintendent
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.