MonkeySports Opens in Greenwood Village
A new specialty sports retailer is now open in Greenwood Village.
“Strong online sales and high demand highlighted the need for a brick-and-mortar location in the (metro Denver) market,” Tom Arnold, chief financial officer and partner, told the Post.
MoneySports started 15 years ago as a hockey retailer, and has since grown the business to include lacrosse, baseball and softball gear. To learn more about MonkeySports, go to monkeysports.com.
- Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
- Espresso Americano Opens first U.S. Location in Greenwood Village
- Alberta Development Partners Breaks Ground on ‘The Promenade’
- Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
- Sierra Trading Post Opens in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.