How to Recycle Your Christmas Tree in Greenwood Village
Now that the holiday season has come to an end Greenwood Village is offering residents two ways to recycle their Christmas trees.
Through Jan. 16 residents may place their trees curbside on their scheduled trash day, and Village crews will collect them all to turn them into mulch. Trees should be separated from household trash and all decorations should be removed.
For those residents who like to keep their trees up a little longer, they can also drop trees off at Village Greens Park, located at South Dayton Street and East Union Avenue until Feb. 2.
- MonkeySports Opens in Greenwood Village
- Fun and Filling: Consider a Cooking Class at Greenwood Village’s Kitchen Table
- Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
- Alberta Development Partners Breaks Ground on ‘The Promenade’
- Greenwood Village Company Buys Detroit Apartment Complex
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.