Greenwood Village’s Donut Maker Makes ‘Best Doughnuts’ List
Doughnuts are an incredible creation. They’re sweet, soft and delicious. And there are plenty of places in and near Denver that serve up some of the best — including a spot in Greenwood Village: Donut Maker.
Denver Eater recently compiled a list of where you can find top notch doughnut treats all around town and Donut Maker made the list. Here’s what the site had to say about the business:
“The early bird gets the worm: This place opens at 5 and closes at 11 a.m., but its selection and quality make the wakeup worthwhile. Don’t miss the cookies and cream donut!”
Other Denver area spots highlighted on the list were Glazed and Confused Donuts, The Donut House and Voodoo Doughnut Mile High.
- ‘Concerts at the Crescent’ Music Series Begins June 2
- Cherry Creek Ranked Among the Nation’s Best High Schools
- Greenwood Village Rest Estate Firm Announces New CEO
- Quick Spring Cleaning Tips for Home Sellers
- Palate Food + Wine Bar Aims for Spring Opening
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.