Greenwood Village’s Company Partners with Teriyaki Madness for Expansion
Denver is home to a number of quick-service restaurant chains such as Chipotle and Smashburger, and its newest one is making big plans to expand.
According to the Denver Business Journal, Teriyaki Madness just moved to Denver earlier this year and currently operates 14 restaurant locations in five states. But now an equity partnership with Greenwood Village’s Franchise Sherpas, Inc. and the signing of a multiple franchise agreements, restaurant officials are hoping to have 30 units open by the end of the year and 100 by 2017, the journal reported.
“I think right now is a great time in the restaurant industry for fast casual and for our niche in the Asian space,” CEO Rod Arreola told the journal. “I think there’s nothing national that really competes with us.”
- Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
- ‘All Colorado Art Show’ Now Open in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Company Buys Detroit Apartment Complex
- BEW Global Gets Innovation Award
- Review: Baker’s Way Bakery in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.