Greenwood Village Sunflower Seed Business Booms
When it comes to healthy snacks, Greenwood Village-based Chinook Seedery is looking like it’s about to give others in the niche a run for their money.
According to BusinessDen.com, the startup that sells all natural sunflower seeds is aiming to boost sales from $150,000 in its first year in 2014 to $1 million in 2015.
“There has been a lot of interest, and our current roaster just can’t produce enough anymore,” co-founder Mark Pettyjohn told the publication. “We didn’t know these sought-after accounts would be so excited to not only carry us, but to feature our products in their stores.”
Chinook seeds are available in four different varieties: Original, Dill Pickle, Hatch Green Chile and Parmesan & Pepper.
- Buckhorn Energy Services Appoints New CFO
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Adds Greenwood Village Facility to Network
- MonkeySports Opens in Greenwood Village
- Fun and Filling: Consider a Cooking Class at Greenwood Village’s Kitchen Table
- Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.