Greenwood Village Rest Estate Firm Announces New CEO
Greenwood Village-based John Madden Co. has named Blair Madden Bui has its new CEO.
According to the Denver Business Journal, Madden Bui took the helm of the commercial real estates firm last fall but her role was not publicly announced at the time.
“I have tremendous respect for the legacy of this company and the man who built it,” Madden Bui told the journal. “John Madden Co. has always been about developing and managing spaces that perform well for tenants and investors and add value to community. As CEO, my plan is to apply that approach to a new generation of developments with a particular emphasis on sustainability.”
The firm has developed more than 10 million square feet of commercial buildings and public spaces in Greenwood Village, and it’s expected to break ground on a new 500,000 square foot office building soon, the journal said.
- Thrillist Says YaYa’s Euro Bistro is an ‘Underappreciated Restaurant’
- Restaurant Review: RICE Bistro & Sushi in Greenwood Village
- Palate Food + Wine Bar Aims for Spring Opening
- Restaurant Review: The Wooden Table in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Sunflower Seed Business Booms
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.