Greenwood Village, Master Gardeners Offering Gardening Workshops
Whether you’re an expert gardener or need a little help as a beginner, you’re invited to participate in a number of workshops at Greenwood Village City Hall, 6060 S. Quebec St.
There is a workshop each month from April through September, all focusing on different gardening techniques or plants. Here are the remaining classes, which all start at 7 p.m. and run one hour:
May 14 – Gardening with Children (with activities)
June 11 – Growing Tomatoes
July 16 – Timely Tips for Turf
August 13 – Topic to be Determined
September 16 – Fall and Winter Landscape Care
The workshops are hosted by the City of Greenwood Village and the Colorado Master Gardeners, and are all taught by volunteers.
To register call 303-708-6156 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Greenwood Village’s Fishing Derby Set for April 25
- Restaurant Review: RICE Bistro & Sushi in Greenwood Village
- Quick Spring Cleaning Tips for Home Sellers
- Palate Food + Wine Bar Aims for Spring Opening
- Restaurant Review: The Wooden Table in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.