Greenwood Village Boy’s Superhero Wish Granted
Seven-year-old Jack Jobanputra is an incredibly brave superhero who was able to complete very important acts of bravery last week.
According to the Denver Post, the Greenwood Village resident was granted a wish by Make-A-Wish Foundation and he was able to become Green Blaze, a superhero of his own creation, for the day.
Gov. John Hickenlooper announced Jobanputra in a ceremony and called him the state’s very own superhero. Then Green Blaze had to tend to some superhero duties including rescuing a damsel in distress and fighting villains the newspaper said.
- Greenwood Village’s Donut Maker Makes ‘Best Doughnuts’ List
- Cherry Creek Ranked Among the Nation’s Best High Schools
- Greenwood Village Rest Estate Firm Announces New CEO
- Restaurant Review: The Wooden Table in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Sunflower Seed Business Booms
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.