Fun and Filling: Consider a Cooking Class at Greenwood Village’s Kitchen Table
If you’re looking for a fun atmosphere and a place where you may learn a thing or two, perhaps you should consider one of the nearly daily classes at Greenwood Village’s Kitchen Table Cooking School.
This place is a recreational destination for foodies, wannabe foodies, or anyone looking for something a little different to do. All the instructors are professionals who have been working in the food biz for years or are trained chefs and bakers.
Below are some of the upcoming classes:
Shopping Without Children: Kids’ Holiday Baking Class, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Cost is $80.
Couples Class: Christmas in Chianti, 6-9:30 p.m. Cost is $240 per couple.
Regions of France: Dining in the City of Lights, 6-9 p.m. Cost is $95.
Couples Class: Christmas in Paris, 6-9:30 p.m. Cost is $240 per couple.
The school is located at 6380 S. Fiddler’s Green Circle #108A in Greenwood Village. Reservations for classes is required. For more information, call 303-220-9769 or go to kitchentablegv.com.
- Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
- Espresso Americano Opens first U.S. Location in Greenwood Village
- Alberta Development Partners Breaks Ground on ‘The Promenade’
- Review: Baker’s Way Bakery in Greenwood Village
- Sierra Trading Post Opens in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.