Fractured Prune Doughnuts Opens in Greenwood Village
A popular donut joint that closed its Denver location last year is back with a new location in Greenwood Village.
According to Westword.com, Fractured Prune, known for its made-to-order donuts, recently opened a new location, 9696A East Arapahoe Road in Greenwood Village.
Customers can select from about a dozen topping combos, or they can choose their own, the report said, and the donuts are made fresh at the time of ordering.
Fractured Prune also serves hot and cold coffee drinks from Colorado-based Whiskey Barrel Coffee.
- Thousands of High Schoolers Attend Cherry Creek Diversity Conference
- Local Movie Maker Returns Home to Make Films for Nonprofit, Mission-Driven Organizations
- Buildium: Denver is Secondary Real Estate ‘Market to Watch in 2018’
- Cherry Creek Superintendent Harry Bull Announces Retirement
- Retired Cherry Creek Employees Launch New Education Initiative
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.