Espresso Americano Opens first U.S. Location in Greenwood Village
Central American coffee chain Espresso Americano has opened its first location in the U.S. in Greenwood, CO.
According to the Denver Post, the 1,550-square-foot store opened on Nov. 17 at 5322 DTC Blvd., No. 200 in the Village Plaza Shopping Center. The Greenwood Village location is the first of five stores planned over the next several months for the Denver metro area.
The new cafe features 50 indoor and outdoor seats, a community table for business meetings, and in addition to coffee, the store will offer a limited food menu, tea, chocolates and coffee accessories, the newspaper reported.
The store’s hours are 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday and 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Alberta Development Partners Breaks Ground on ‘The Promenade’
- Greenwood Village’s Company Partners with Teriyaki Madness for Expansion
- Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Company Buys Detroit Apartment Complex
- Review: Baker’s Way Bakery in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.