Dunkin’ Donuts Now Open in Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village is now home to its very own Dunkin’ Donuts. The 12th restaurant in the Denver metro area opened to the public at the end of January.
According to a release on Red Jeweled Media, the franchise operator is Red Mountain Breakfast Company, which is owned by business partners and father-daughter duo, Doug Redman and Katy Gdowski. The two also own and operate the location on Smoky Hill Road in Aurora.
“The opportunity to bring a recognized brand like Dunkin’ Donuts into a new market like Denver is truly exciting,” Gdowski said in the release. “Together, my father and I have 20+ years of quick service experience, giving us the unique ability to understand the needs of our customers and provide the high-level customer service the residents of Greenwood Village, and surrounding cities like Englewood and Centennial, have come to expect.”
The Greenwood Village location is located at 9595 E. Arapahoe Rd. Read the full release here.
- Buckhorn Energy Services Appoints New CFO
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Adds Greenwood Village Facility to Network
- Greenwood Village’s Maui Wowi to Open First Corporate-Owned Store
- Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Company Buys Detroit Apartment Complex
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.