CSU Board Approves Stadium Finance Plan
Colorado State University’s Board of Governors recently approved selling revenue bonds to finance the building the new on-campus sports stadium.
According to the Coloradan, the university will issue a variety of bonds totaling $242 million, with a 40-year payback period. The total cost of 40 years will be $451 million.
The new stadium will be built on the southwest side of the university’s main campus, and will seat about 36,000, with standing-room only for up to 40,000, the publication said.
- Buckhorn Energy Services Appoints New CFO
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Adds Greenwood Village Facility to Network
- Fun and Filling: Consider a Cooking Class at Greenwood Village’s Kitchen Table
- Restaurant Review: Ya Ya’s Euro Bistro in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Working to Collect Socks for the Homeless
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.