Chuy’s Restaurant Opens in Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village is now home to a delicious Tex-Mex restaurant.
According to FOX 31 Denver, Chuy’s, a Tex-Mex restaurant known for its authentic, fresh food and its fun eclectic design, is open for business at 8121 Arapahoe Rd.
The original Chuy’s opened in Austin, TX in 1982, according to the chain’s website. Now they have a presence in nearly 20 states.
The Greenwood Village location is one of three locations in Colorado, with others located in Westminster and Lakewood.
Read more about Chuy’s by visiting their website at www.chuys.com.
- Greenwood Village Mansion Hits Market for $3.29 Million
- Greenwood Village Middle School Teacher Earns Prestigious Teaching Fellowship
- Greenwood Village’s Concerts at the Crescent Series Lineup Set
- Niche: Greenwood Village Is a Top Place to Raise a Family in Colorado
- WalletHub Study Ranks Denver as a Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.