Cherry Creek Schools Makes Forbes ‘2015 Best Employers’ List
Forbes business magazine has named Cherry Creek Schools, which serves part of Greenwood Village, to its 2015 Best Employers list.
According to a school district release, the district was one of 7 organization, and the only school district, to make the magazine’s list.
“We are honored by the designation,” Cherry Creek School District Superintendent Harry Bull said in the release. “We have worked hard to create an environment that appreciates and rewards the people who make us one of the highest achieving school districts in that state and nation.”
The list was compiled with survey data that was given to employees at organizations with more than 2,500 employees. Employees at 1,100 organizations were used in the survey.
- Greenwood Village’s Fishing Derby Set for April 25
- Restaurant Review: RICE Bistro & Sushi in Greenwood Village
- Quick Spring Cleaning Tips for Home Sellers
- Palate Food + Wine Bar Aims for Spring Opening
- Restaurant Review: The Wooden Table in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.