Cherry Creek District’s Class of 2018 Have Plenty to Brag About
The Cherry Creek School District (CCSD) class of 2018 is pretty remarkable.
According to the school district, which is based in Greenwood Village, this year’s class featured 4,033 graduates who earned nearly $60 million in college grants and scholarships together.
In addition, the class featured 22 perfect ACT scores and 3 perfect SAT scores, 100 student athletes earned scholarships for their on-field and off-field success; and the class earned honors and championships in fields ranging from orchestra to speech and debate, and they logged untold hours performing community service, the district recently reported.
Of the more than 4,000 graduates, 1,606 students have attended a Cherry Creek schools since kindergarten, which means more than 39 percent of the class of 2018 have spent their entire educational careers in CCSD classrooms, the district said.
- Niche: Greenwood Village Is a Top Place to Raise a Family in Colorado
- WalletHub Study Ranks Denver as a Top 10 ‘Best Place to Start a Career’
- Cherry Creek School District Honors Volunteers
- Cherry Creek Tennis Coach Named High School Coach of the Year
- Cherry Creek Schools Among Best in State, According to Niche
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.