CCSD Earns National Recognition for Music Education
The Cherry Creek School District, which is based in Greenwood Village, has earned national recognition for its commitment to music education.
According to the school district, Cherry Creek schools have earned the Best Communities for Music Education designation by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Foundation.
The recognition is awarded to districts around the country that demonstrate outstanding achievement in efforts to provide music access and education to all students, the report said.
To qualify for the Best Communities designation, Cherry Creek Schools answered detailed questions about funding, graduation requirements, music class participation, instruction time, facilities, support for the music program and community music-making programs, the report said.
- Cherry Creek School District Honors Volunteers
- Cherry Creek Tennis Coach Named High School Coach of the Year
- Cherry Creek Schools Among Best in State, According to Niche
- Greenwood Village-Based Cherry Creek School District Has a New Superintendent
- Exceptional Cherry Creek Educators Honored at Special Event
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.