Buckhorn Energy Services Appoints New CFO
Greenwood Village-based Buckhorn Energy Services, LLC appointed Victor A. Wind as its new Chief Financial Officer, and the transition was effective Jan. 1, 2015.
According to a company press release, Wind will lead the company’s finance, planning and accounting initiatives, and comes to the position with 18 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
“We are very pleased to welcome Victor to the executive team at Buckhorn. His oil and gas industry experience, accounting expertise and experience establishing business processes will be instrumental as we execute our next stage of growth in North Dakota and West Texas,” CEO Gary Ebel said in the release.
Buckhorn Energy Services was founded in 2011, and is a provider of solutions for oil field fluid management and waste disposal services to the oil and natural gas industry.
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Adds Greenwood Village Facility to Network
- Greenwood Village’s Maui Wowi to Open First Corporate-Owned Store
- Espresso Americano Opens first U.S. Location in Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village’s Company Partners with Teriyaki Madness for Expansion
- Restaurant Review: Brook’s Steak House in Greenwood Village
This local update courtesy of your Greenwood Village Community Expert.